RR For Xhantium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Xhantium Harper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21957724
Why do you want your item(s) refunded: 2 fullt grown weed plants and 2 fully grown cocaine plants
Evidence: @GraveDinosaur

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
They had there drugs stolen during an admin sit I took them to. If they had not been in an admin sit they might of been able to defend and save their drugs.

Reaction score
They had there drugs stolen during an admin sit I took them to. If they had not been in an admin sit they might of been able to defend and save their drugs.

This happened to everyone in the sit I believe. We were all basing in the one apartment at the time.

Reaction score
I think this might have been Matt Walker and me.
Matt Walker called me over because he heard shots being fired from the apartment. We then got Drake Ferneste over there who first came up, saying he lived there, but then evaded arrest and tried to get away.

Due to the fact that no one was responding from inside the apartment, we figured the occupants might be in immediate danger and we breached, after which we found drugs.

Reaction score
We told you about the 'admin sit' in OOC but roleplay had to continue I guess. I do believe that we could have responded passively/aggressively if we were not in the situation therefore protecting our drugs.. Thanks for the quick response @John Cena!.

Reaction score
Accepted

Please contact Senior Administration in-game to receive your item(s). You can do this by making a /report and posting your RR link into the report.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.