rr on 167k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you can provide the evidence that the person ran straight to the ATM, I will support this all the way. As Bolli once said;
a5ae2c0c956343b5acd6ab7b1244015c.png

Reaction score
Your in-game name: Tom Henderson

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:79587560

What do you need refunded: 167k

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Basically, i was betting, i went slightly over the top, just a tad and bet 167000. When i put it down, MTCkitten took the money and instantly put it in her atm. The shop owner (Jack Morman) was going to gun point her but she had already stored the money and saw no point so told me to make a report. This is not being salty at all, however, i would love my money back, but it's fine if i don't get it back, but however, she did store the money instantly breaking rules, and i believe should be punished. She denied doing this but Ash and the logs say differently.
---------------------------------------edit--------------------------------------------

I would just like to add taking 167k off a table so easily and running off like you've got a 5er in your pocket in my opinion is highly unrealistic.

I got told that she stored it, and then ran off, i do not have a demo as i didn't see her actually in the atm but i was told by a friend she already put it in her atm. This is all the evidence i have.

Maybe mtckitten can upload a demo of her POV so we can see how the situation went out.
Evidence:
d159c06db8.png
On behalf of MTCChicken,
The money was from her bank account, she was purchasing weapons silly (was there at the time), wrong logs. Furthermore, it's your responsibility to make a "/me hands over money to dealer" rather than using the drop function in game, which is used to drop your money which it then can be easily taken and ran off with.

However, let me let you in on a little secret. It has been proven, more or less, that Jack Morman (by me and others) scams (usually when he loses and others are around I.E you drop the money then roll immediately afterwards and you win) by claiming others have taken the money when they haven't which leads gullible people like yourself to making a huge commotion about the whole ordeal, not realizing that the man in front of you has the cash.

Remember your 80k you thought I had taken? This was my INV at the time
a33f224d87.jpg

Now, don't hate Jack, hate yourself, you fell for it, because as we all know -- scamming is all within the confines of the server rules. He also isn't required to answer your questions over LOOC, even if he did, you would use the information undoubtedly which would then break rule 3.24 in and out of character.

TL;DR: Kitten didn't do it. Gullible you lost a pretty penny.

Last edited:
Reaction score
On behalf of MTCChicken,
The money was from her bank account, she was purchasing weapons silly (was there at the time), wrong logs. Furthermore, it's your responsibility to make a "/me hands over money to dealer" rather than using the drop function in game, which is used to drop your money which it then can be easily taken and ran off with.

However, let me let you in on a little secret. It has been proven, more or less, that Jack Morman (by me and others) scams (usually when he loses and others are around I.E you drop the money then roll immediately afterwards and you win) by claiming others have taken the money when they haven't which leads gullible people like yourself to making a huge commotion about the whole ordeal, not realizing that the man in front of you has the cash.

Remember your 80k you thought I had taken? This was my INV at the time
a33f224d87.jpg

Now, don't hate Jack, hate yourself, you fell for it, because as we all know -- scamming is all within the confines of the server rules. He also isn't required to answer your questions over LOOC, even if he did, you would use the information undoubtedly which would then break rule 3.24 in and out of character.

TL;DR: Kitten didn't do it. Gullible you lost a pretty penny.

How would she buy the guns so quickly? Explain please.

Reaction score
How would she buy the guns so quickly? Explain please.
Pretty sure she was just being a bimbo and messed up taking out of cash out of her bank, regardless I'm 100% sure she's not the idiot you're looking for.

Deleted member 4141

Before this is closed I can hopefully say this,

I didn't take your money, I was purchasing guns and couldn't be bothered to continuously run from and to the ATM. So i took out 200k and bought guns from a guy named Josh Washington (You can even ask him, idk his forum name) and after I was done, i forgot to put the money back. After like 10-20 minutes I went out of the shop and then back to get something, Caine then ran in and gunpointed me. I checked my inventory and saw that i had about 160k on me. I then panic but @Teemo runs in and kills Caine and then drives me away to Jennifers where I safely deposit the money in my bank. I never took your money and you, yourself even stated that you didn't see me at the ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.