RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Frank Sciberras

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:64536372

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
Well, A long time ago, about 3 months ago, I was basing in regals. What happened was, I had left regals and we sold it. Without remembering, I forgot to remove my props. I asked @The-Devils-Son to put them in my storage, so that I don't have to go back, and it was bought from someone else currently so I had no chance to go in and grab my props. Then, the-devils-son had made a mistake and had removed my props forever, then soon after I left the server, and then joined back later on. When I went to find my props, no props were found.​

Evidence: Screenshots from me and The-Devils-Son's conversation:

c64a4586e7.png

f65448df03.png

e10d393081.jpg

If this is not refundable, It is no problem for me, and if I find a demo of that day, I will try to post it, but I had formatted my computer not too soon, so I am not sure.

Reaction score
Pending

This isn't really sufficient evidence, if you could maybe get Devils son himself to confirm that should suffice.

Reaction score
Denied

There was not enough evidence to decide if you were entitled to a refund. If you want to make the refund request again please try to provide a demo or other evidence. I apologise for any inconvenience this might have brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.