Nerfed car after update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Victor Zaiger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42784804

Reason: I purchased my Mercedes E63 roughly 3 weeks ago. I tested it multiple times and loved it. I bought it and then eventually upgraded it twice which roughly equates to around 1.667 million at 0% sales tax. I bought this car with the intention of it remaining as good as it was when I first bought it. However, when I logged on 21/12/2014 the car literally felt like I was driving a "brick" (quoted from Momo) . It went faster but the handling, acceleration and other things that appealed to me were nerfed. I was actually very upset with it and actually removed the upgrades and sold this car (as seen in the demo below). I spoke to an admin (The-Devils-Son) who recommended I create this refund request.

Evidence:

http://demo.ovh.eu/en/0fbe67bcc9e1cda9e8766ab65e4aa33e/

Tick: 8000 (shows me retrieving my car, also from there you can see my driving it)
52000 (shows me removing upgrades)
58000 (shows me selling the car)

Evidence: This shows me telling The-Devils-Son the problem, he tells me to create a report, however you cannot here my voice.

http://demo.ovh.eu/en/979bfc7878a510fb558936b27ede6a11/

Tick: 700 - 3500 (shows the conversation between me and devil)

Additional comments: I am an active member on this game, I have had only 4 warnings since joining the server first on the 27th June 2014, therefore I believe I am entitled to a refund. I realize this is not Stephenpuffs fault, however the car I bought around 3 weeks ago is not the same car now.

p.s. If any additional demos are required of me owning the car prior to update I can upload them. Many people would have seen my car around long before any knowledge of the update, this shows I have not bought it, upgraded it and sold it all within 3 hours of my being on the server on the 21/12/2014.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support
I have driven his car before and after the update. Before the update it was an awesome car good handeling and acceleration, after the update it felt like i was driving a brick it is very slow and doesnt even properly corner.

Reaction score
Most of the cars were adjusted to the correct speed that they are supposed to go, also keep in mind that the speedometer was changed and will tell display a lower speed than before

Reaction score
Just so you know that Stephen warned everyone that some cars could be nerfed you knew that this could happen.

Dodge Charger got no change to speed like some cars but they have been adjusted to be realistic.

After all a big german luxury saloon car should not be better than a light sports car so what is your problem?

Reaction score
My problem is that the car I tried and tested is no longer the same.

FYI, look the mercedes e63 speed test. It kicks ass.

Reaction score
The car is not the same, but it has been adjusted to the correct speed and handling. the handling might be a bit sluggish but atleast it doesn't spin out and crash every turn, alot of people had their cars changed and aren't happy about it, you just have to suck it up

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.