Rtu is the best plpd branch

Mim

Reaction score
Sure thing but what you've left out is the fact you fled from police and then got immediately stopped, pursuit lasted approx 5 seconds. Hypocritical, I think not

Reaction score
@Mim yeah that chase was kind of shit ngl i was in the car driving police pulled behind me
i was talking to my freinds and i was like umm why am i being pulled over should i pull over ?? .and they said '' because you killed that dude'' and i was like oh yeah shit and had to speed off and got fucked
{ps} i had no idea why i was running basicly until my freind accidentally ratted me

• Agree
Reactions: Mim

Mim

Reaction score
@aarondavid45 Exactly, bad driving, can't blame us for bringing you to a tactical stop. If you want to have a go at my division, experience it first.

Reaction score
kind of had a shit experiance with rtu i was doing stage 2 and there was a officer pointing a tazer at me and i said '' they will fail you if you taze me'' and a dude brought me to a roof and started having a yell at me. so fuck rtu im gonna go for tfu

{edit} also idk why they even yelled at me that much over a comment then they started going really deep for no reason saying what if that person was applying for rtu for months then when they heard that they quit perp LIKE BRUH

• Zing
Reaction score
@Mim probably you or jay i forgot but either way fuck rtu
{edit} WDYM Old you are old bruv

• Old
Reaction score
Good job @Samuel or @McGlinchy or @Collier, a perfect stop, our roads are now safer!

Good to see community members stepping forward to congratulate PLPD officers who do good, we need more of this!

• Winner

Mim

Reaction score
It was Samuel and I (I was in the Porsche infront) I agree, more threads promoting things like this need to be made. Good work all!!