Rule Changes (15/04/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 or dont try to be the know it all player and just follow the rules like everyone else, simple. when i was staff i used to call people that keep arguing and attempting to outspeak you kyles and karens

Reaction score
@Synatec The problem of following rules that are poorly written is that each player and staff member can understand a rule in a different way which leads to rules being broken and enforced inconsistently. This is of course less of a problem with more experienced players and capable staff members that don't have to rely on name-calling.

Reaction score
@Creepis I'm just saying that badly written rules are a problem in general (as some have problems accepting that). Wheater the current rules are good or not is a different topic. Personally, I think that they are decent but can be improved on a lot. For example, base building rules are not good enough in my opinion.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 What exactly is wrong with the base building rules currently? We have just released an extensive guide on what is and isn’t allowed.

Reaction score
As said above, government owned properties are ones that have NPCs inside that you cannot purchase. I believe farm is the only one that doesn’t fall under this category.

Reaction score
wait can we not grow in the forest now ??
. In addition, drugs may also not be placed within any public property as defined under section 1 of the Paralake Penal Code

Reaction score
In addition, drugs may also not be placed within any public property - The forest isn't a property.

Reaction score
mean technically it could be considerd public property but oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.