Rule Suggestion (5.3 Raiding)

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: 5.3 Raiding
Suggestion Description:
Red: Remove/Change
Orange: Keep

Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period, or Civilians are not allowed to raid the same property more than once in a 60 minute period. If a civilian has died whilst raiding a property, they must wait 1 hour after they have respawned before attempting to raid, or assist others in raiding that property. Players who died whilst being raided may also not return to the situation until it has finished. Players are only permitted to use 2 bombs per raid, timed or remote. This does not include grenades.

If a neighbouring property assists or attempts to defend a property you are raiding, you may raid the neighbouring property which will be counted as the same raid.

This rule does not apply to players participating in raids on public buildings.

Why should this be added?:
- Why have a timer on how many raids you are able to in the same hour?
- gives us more to do instead of waiting 40 mins.
- even if you don't agree with being able to raid as many properties as you like, at least increase it more than 2 properties
- Doesn't actually waste my time
- Saves us having to set a timer
What negatives could this have?:
- That one organization could just raid all the properties on the server, not giving other people a chance to raid (snooze you lose I guess)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd love to see more things added to do than have this rule changed tbh. The rule some what makes sense to allow situations to cool off and you not treating perp like a cs game and I understand that. But at this point by the time you raid 2 houses in and out you are sat hiding for 40mins doing nothing. Not everyone wants to power grow and not everyone wants to sit at BZ with a shop afk.

Reaction score
This addition would just move this server much more towards Dark RP

this is a serious rp server u should rp not only as cop shooters
By replying to this I will start my statement regarding this thread.
I want you, @Tomo, to tell me about a single quality serious roleplay situation or experience that you have personally provided or contributed to that does not involve "/me hands ID to officer" or setting up a gun/ fish shop.

I have stated this a countless times before, but in my personal opinion the main problem with the raid timer is not that it exists it's much deeper than that. All of this lies in the mechanics of the gamemode itself, with growing drugs making you AFK in an apartment and the only process you go through is placing leafs on a pyrex dish or if you grow weed absolutely no process at all. I could go in to a way deeper detail about everything that prevents possible roleplay inbetween the 1 hour, but this is not the thread for that.

The only possible solution that will not make the server seem like FiveM gang wars would be some kind of rework on drugs so it is more interactive or a different way for gangs to assert their dominance over others (something I have spoken to @Efan about, no idea if its being looked in to but its a really good suggestion that I would rather not leak), because in reality the point of raiding would be not only to possibly profit, but to actually show others who runs shit in a different area or in the whole city. Raid wins are a status symbol.

Reaction score
Idk will add a lot more shootings when we already have a insane amount of shootings. I'd rather not spend anymore of my time in a black screen and waiting for NLR to expire. Isn't fun when that happens every 10 seconds. If you want more raiding go to one of those darkrp servers and go crazy on there. There is a reason I don't play on there and only play on here when i got time to. I can understand why everyone wants this removed. It can be boring waiting which is understandable. Im personally not sure of a way to solve that problem that doesn't involve constant shootings so I wont argue or debate about it. Just throwing in my opinion on it.

Reaction score
i think if you die in raid you should have a raid cooldown of 1 hour but if no die then raid unlimited bases
The raiding limit shouldn't exist ,why can't you just raid every base you see non stop untill you're tired of it that's an easy economy fix lose guns non stop to the 24cops that are on duty most of the time and also more challenge for those that sit in a base powergrowing for a supercar just make a rule that says raiding new players is disallowed unless you've seen them basing with an old player easy economy fix

Reaction score
The raiding limit shouldn't exist ,why can't you just raid every base you see non stop untill you're tired of it that's an easy economy fix lose guns non stop to the 24cops that are on duty most of the time and also more challenge for those that sit in a base powergrowing for a supercar just make a rule that says raiding new players is disallowed unless you've seen them basing with an old player easy economy fix
My only thing is that this isn't Chicago roleplay. I personally think there should be some kind of a limit to the raiding. It isn't fun getting killed every 5 seconds and then waiting 10 min every 5 seconds for black screen and NLR. Either way with this people are gonna be bored and not have fun. I dont think there is a good solution to this problem at the moment. Everyone deserves to have fun. It's just not as simple as removing a rule because it's going to affect plenty of people negatively such as cop mains, or people who like basing and chilling with their friends instead of getting gunned down every 5 min

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
why would negatively effect cop mains, all I hear people talk about is people wanting to raid and have a shootout etc, also personally when I’m basing I don’t mind raids because it releases the boredom of sitting there waiting for my drugs. Personally don’t see a problem with it.

When I base I’m literally sat there for hours waiting for any of yous to raid and I’m not the only one who’s said that either

Last edited:
Reaction score
My only thing is that this isn't Chicago roleplay. I personally think there should be some kind of a limit to the raiding. It isn't fun getting killed every 5 seconds and then waiting 10 min every 5 seconds for black screen and NLR. Either way with this people are gonna be bored and not have fun. I dont think there is a good solution to this problem at the moment. Everyone deserves to have fun. It's just not as simple as removing a rule because it's going to affect plenty of people negatively such as cop mains, or people who like basing and chilling with their friends instead of getting gunned down every 5 min
This is what I'm talking about. This is why PLPD mains does not want to get the raid timers/limits to be removed. Otherwise, people will most likely stop playing as officers if they are not TFU.

If you just come up and say "I don't care if they don't want to be a cop." then you really care about yourself and your suggestion/idea/reply to this thread is nothing to do with improving community quality/in-game experience (whatever you call it) but thinking your pure joy, nothing more than that. Suggestions are not the right place to edit the server for your own desires.

If you want to change the PERP to a complete gun-oriented warzone, consider giving rifles to SO+ and remove the raid timer. Surely PLPD mains won't care as long as they get their rifles.

Reaction score
. Just don’t get killed every 5 seconds? Sounds like a skill issue

Also why would negatively effect cop mains, all I hear people talk about is people wanting to raid and have a shootout etc, also personally when I’m basing I don’t mind raids coming in because it releases the boredom of sitting there waiting for my drugs. Personally don’t see a problem with it. It just sounds like to me your a victim

When I base I’m literally sat there for hours waiting for any of yous to raid and I’m not the only one who’s said that either
Just because you don't see it as a problem doesn't mean others don't see it as a problem either. its also not much of a skill issue either. As a pistol cop 9 times outta 10 when im confronting multiple heavily armed suspects in either one of the apartment complexes i and others usually end up dying unless we have multiple TFU on. A bunch of dudes with rifles will for the most part win against a couple of pistol cops. Doesn't mean I'm shit it means that it's a tactical disadvantage. I've never really heard PLPD mains talk about wanting more raids. We keep busy pretty easily dealing with the tons of other crap everyone throws at us. I come here for roleplay not back to back to back shootings where im dying. That isn't fun and i usually get off when I'm in a black screen more then i am doing stuff. That isn't fun to me. Doesn't mean i suck it means i deserve to have fun to like the other 80 people on the server.

Reaction score
Honestly I do think something should be changed with this rule. Make the limit to like 4. or Shorten the amount of time before you can raid again. When playing crim you dont get raided that much and power growing gets really stale and boring after a while (hence why I took a massive break) as being on duty I honestly enjoy going to raids as its action. Sure roleplay could be done in the meanwhile however, this does not happen so much.

Reaction score
This is what I'm talking about. This is why PLPD mains does not want to get the raid timers/limits to be removed. Otherwise, people will most likely stop playing as officers if they are not TFU.

If you just come up and say "I don't care if they don't want to be a cop." then you really care about yourself and your suggestion/idea/reply to this thread is nothing to do with improving community quality/in-game experience (whatever you call it) but thinking your pure joy, nothing more than that. Suggestions are not the right place to edit the server for your own desires.

If you want to change the PERP to a complete gun-oriented warzone, consider giving rifles to SO+ and remove the raid timer. Surely PLPD mains won't care as long as they get their rifles.
When ever I play and even more so when I play cop now and again most of the online officers complain about no situations/no shootouts happening. Even people higher in the plpd I have heard this come from. I.e people like @Hayden @MiniRaze . I feel even if you do something like you have to wait atleast 10 mins since your last raid to raid again, Your last statement also doesn't really mean much, Perp is completely gun-oriented. Pistol cops are better than most TFO's, because they for some reason are more tactical than TFO's and arnt monkey headed.

Reaction score
When ever I play and even more so when I play cop now and again most of the online officers complain about no situations/no shootouts happening. Even people higher in the plpd I have heard this come from. I.e people like @Hayden @MiniRaze . I feel even if you do something like you have to wait atleast 10 mins since your last raid to raid again, Your last statement also doesn't really mean much, Perp is completely gun-oriented. Pistol cops are better than most TFO's, because they for some reason are more tactical than TFO's and arnt monkey headed.

You joined the community back in 2019. How would you even know that PERP was always gun-oriented? How can you come up and say "Perp is completely gun-oriented" if you haven't seen how did we play back in the day? You are just looking the way you wanna see it.

I disagree. The perp was not always a gun-oriented /competitive/ game between raiders-defenders and/or police forces before. Not completely. We knew how to enjoy ourselves without being in need of shooting people. We lost that soul now and yes it's gun-oriented now, sadly. That's not what we all wanted. So if you come up with an idea of removing the raid timer and such of course I will step forward and strongly disagree with it to at least stop you guys from turning the community into a warzone.

If you have ever played on Evocity or around the beginning of Paralake (v1) then you'd know.

Reaction score
You joined the community back in 2019. How would you even know that PERP was always gun-oriented? How can you come up and say "Perp is completely gun-oriented" if you haven't seen how did we play back in the day? You are just looking the way you wanna see it.

I disagree. The perp was not always a gun-oriented /competitive/ game between raiders-defenders and/or police forces before. Not completely. We knew how to enjoy ourselves without being in need of shooting people. We lost that soul now and yes it's gun-oriented now, sadly. That's not what we all wanted. So if you come up with an idea of removing the raid timer and such of course I will step forward and strongly disagree with it to at least stop you guys from turning the community into a warzone.

If you have ever played on Evocity or around the beginning of Paralake (v1) then you'd know.
I will message you on steam with some thoughts instead of spamming this thread :)

Reaction score
Honestly I do think something should be changed with this rule. Make the limit to like 4. or Shorten the amount of time before you can raid again. When playing crim you dont get raided that much and power growing gets really stale and boring after a while (hence why I took a massive break) as being on duty I honestly enjoy going to raids as its action. Sure roleplay could be done in the meanwhile however, this does not happen so much.
I don't really get the "power growing gets stale", if you're power growing you probably want to make money, and a raid might make you lose all that money and make you grow again, so why would you want to get raided?

Reaction score
I don't really get the "power growing gets stale", if you're power growing you probably want to make money, and a raid might make you lose all that money and make you grow again, so why would you want to get raided?
I would say most people go play a game to be active and do things. However powergrowing makes it so that you grow for 40 minutes.
There arent much others things to do in perp as a criminal to actually do things expect raid and do a bankrobbery.

This is why raiding is fun. You actually do something instead of putting on a series and putting a timer for 40 minutes and doing that for the rest of the day.

The server LACKS in criminal ways to actually get money.

Reaction score
By replying to this I will start my statement regarding this thread.
I want you, @Tomo, to tell me about a single quality serious roleplay situation or experience that you have personally provided or contributed to that does not involve "/me hands ID to officer" or setting up a gun/ fish shop.

I have stated this a countless times before, but in my personal opinion the main problem with the raid timer is not that it exists it's much deeper than that. All of this lies in the mechanics of the gamemode itself, with growing drugs making you AFK in an apartment and the only process you go through is placing leafs on a pyrex dish or if you grow weed absolutely no process at all. I could go in to a way deeper detail about everything that prevents possible roleplay inbetween the 1 hour, but this is not the thread for that.

The only possible solution that will not make the server seem like FiveM gang wars would be some kind of rework on drugs so it is more interactive or a different way for gangs to assert their dominance over others (something I have spoken to @Efan about, no idea if its being looked in to but its a really good suggestion that I would rather not leak), because in reality the point of raiding would be not only to possibly profit, but to actually show others who runs shit in a different area or in the whole city. Raid wins are a status symbol.

Fredy likes it!