Running under gunpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: steam-loganfinch113 in-game Logan finch

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: steam-EL Dedon In-game-Cedrick Fallen

His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42875494

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Before you watch the video I had my OBS mic muted as I was doing a test recording with my friend earlier this morning and I forgot to turn it back on
As you can see at first he says gag the NPC in LOOC and he claims we meta over that but tbh we did not and in my eyes would the dd even care? anyway he goes jogging off because its BS to him and I had to kill him later Shaun helped out and talked to him but Shaun told me to make this AR that's what am doing now... but anyway when we searched the guy that was still doing role play with us...kinda when Shaun looked for items for us he found lots of drugs that he did not drop when we told him to under gunpoint, as the video shows the rest. My only big bother is that I did not get his drugs and he will keep them :(

Evidence (OBS Required)
[DOUBLEPOST=1463678716,1463678686][/DOUBLEPOST]First 10 mins of this forum my video is processing please wait <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1463679321][/DOUBLEPOST]ffs audio is cut of for a reason and its accidental how about people read the "why this player should be banned" sorry but guys plz :(

Reaction score
After I reviewed the provided evidence I can tell you this:

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk was violated by Cedrick due to the fact that he attempted to run away whilst he was being held at gunpoint with no realistic escape route.
His friend did violate 3.24 In and out of character because of the fact that he brought the IC situation to OOC. He should of have just made a /report and continued with the RP situation.

In the video you provided at around 3:24, you asked your buddy if anyone was coming and he replied but, he was nowhere near you... assuming you were using some sort of third party communication application.

Overall the situation could of have gone a different way and I hope those who are in question understand the mistakes that they have done to prevent it from happening again.

Reaction score
After reviewing the provided evidence here is my opinion.

Rule 3.4: Putting your life/ freedom at risk:
User attempted to run under gunpoint to escape which obviously didnt go to well for him leading to his death.

Rule 3.24: In and Out of Character:
The other user had brought a IC situation OOC, where he could have cooperated and made a report if he felt any rules had been broken by the mugging party.

Overall i will support this action request.

Sam

Reaction score
I fully support this Action Request for the following reasons.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Cedrick Fallen failed to follow orders given by Logan Finch under gunpoint, he then started to run away while still being gun pointed resulting in his death.

Instead of using the /report function Cedrick Fallen brought the IC situation to the OOC chat, he should have used the /report function and continued roleplaying as stated in rule 2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker instead of stalling the rp situation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
May I also point something out:
I reviewed the footage too and at one point the moderator searches him and says he has 19 marijuana and 147 coke.
When sold the marijuana was worth 2850$, correct ammount. BUT when the coke was sold the person mugged gave 21050$. We know that 1 coke is worth 150$. So by that we can calculate: 147 times 150$ equals 22050$. Am I wrong or did the mugged user give the mugging party 140.33333333 coke? Or am I seeing things (21050$ devided by 150 is 140.3333...). I suggest a refund is made since the mugged user didnt give 1000$ even though he was continuously being searched for cash by Johannes Simeon @ 02:02.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please upload a Youtube video with audio from in game.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please upload a Youtube video with audio from in game.
Btw I am Johannes Simeon and I can confirm that it went down like that. I would post a demo but my demos dont work and I was getting an IT technitian to fix it but no luck, tried to reinstall but no luck and repaired game cache. I can confirm it went like that.

Reaction score
Btw I am Johannes Simeon and I can confirm that it went down like that. I would post a demo but my demos dont work and I was getting an IT technitian to fix it but no luck, tried to reinstall but no luck and repaired game cache. I can confirm it went like that.

On Phone ._.

What exactly is wrong with your demos? I might be able to give you a hand
[DOUBLEPOST=1463744658,1463744265][/DOUBLEPOST]Still on phone, so I cant comment. Send them my way and I'll find the tick for you, I would also upload the part to YT if you want. I'll send you my ts IP later, just join and upload the demo to my channel

Status
Not open for further replies.