Ban Request - Officer shoots under gunpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Pvt. Henk N1/Davy Joneson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Palono/Palono Harrison
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20406899
Reason: Shooting while under gunpoint
Evidence: I have 1 guy that was talking to the Officer when this happend. I'm trying to find if I got a demo some where that clearly shows, that I had the cop under gun point. He didn't had a gun out and I did. And he just goes like ooh let me take my gun as well. And shoots me.

Reaction score
First of all i had my gun in passive positon also you had your gun in Passive position. i just went faster to shoot you down. You didt shot 1 shot and i think its fail rp to tray kill a Officer giving a person a ticket.
I`ll will check the Demo so i can show the Admins the situation and the Huge Failrp and Stallrp you show ous after you get revived by the Medic your 15 Min.
"I ignor the Rp time"

Reaction score
The first time is around 53000 second time is around 62000. Ofcourse I could have gotten my gun in attack stance way faster. In my eyes I was just holding him under gun point and he switched right when he saw me comming. All of that because I want to warn him for trying to arrest the man. http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/13e6b9a966c8849a5dd8a77601ca575f/

Reaction score
-Support, a cop can pull out his gun if he feels threted. If you was all alone with a pistol and pointed it at the cop. I dont see any reason for this ban request. And your reason sucks.. Would you take a gun up and point it at a cop cause he tried to restrain your friend?-

Reaction score
I will handle this ingame.
Accepted.
I will let this stay open because I got 2 questions.
1. Why did you even shoot the cops?
2. What's the steam id of John Callahn clearly broke 3.4 and 3.6?

To other staff members, don't move or close it thanks.

Reaction score
1. Why did you even shoot the cops?
The first time because they pulled over one of my friends. Close to our home. He handcuffed one of us. Than we told them (under gun point to release him.).
The second time. I'm not sure there for I need to watch the demo.

2. What's the steam id of John Callahn clearly broke 3.4 and 3.6?
I will watch into this. At the time there where 6-9 people online and I'll keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.