rust perp

would you play rust?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Having 1.2 on a Rust server is like Buckfast opening a juvenile detention centre.

Reaction score
lmao yall are funny as hell, like you don't know about the BD OS MP trio days..... don't make us bring 400m beams back @2766 @Valentine
RIP Outpost goobers

2020-2022
ON CHANELLY WE DID THIS, THE DOUBLE C, I'MA BE ON OLD RECOIL AK BEAMS WITH THE BROS UNTIL MY HEART STOPS...

RIP OG 2020-2022, SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE MEMBERS

Fuck @Aquaa roleplaying-ass bitch thinking he beaming', try pulling up on us with the scrap heli and you get blicked with the mowfucking AR

Reaction score
we are now upto 60 people waiting to offline aquaa with rocks.
@Jack Bruhross @Moon DONT WORRY, I GOT RAIDED ON EVERY SERVER I PLAY ON AND PSA THIS GAME SUCKS AND I WILL NOT BE MAKING A SERVER FOR IT!!!!!!!!!! UNINSTALL THIS GAME WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Would not recommend playing with @travis or @steelo , quitters

Seriously tho for the server, I’d have to gauge more interest to see if this is something we’ll actually have people playing on consistently to make sure itll be fun.

Reaction score
@Jack Bruhross @Moon DONT WORRY, I GOT RAIDED ON EVERY SERVER I PLAY ON AND PSA THIS GAME SUCKS AND I WILL NOT BE MAKING A SERVER FOR IT!!!!!!!!!! UNINSTALL THIS GAME WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Seriously tho for the server, I’d have to gauge more interest to see if this is something we’ll actually have people playing on consistently to make sure itll be fun.
Thanks for the loot btw,you should of never played with that moron travis unlucky he gave me the codes for free

Reaction score

At least you got onlined most people dont get that luxury