S-Hooden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Disbanding the org, for the amount of hate it got straight when posted. Admin can close this thread aswell as the applications thread.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Miley Cyrus(Cyrus Mccharty) was never in S-Hooden. He was MS-13 and Millionaire's Club. I'm still playing with Zoei Schnookiemush and Olivia Smith (real S-Hoodens)sometimes and they don't like it if someone steals their org name :) (even if its a remake)

Reaction score
@Daymon zoei is yesh indeed ,tried to get him back to PH but he didn't like the life as a sweatervest for now but trust me once i'll get hom back :)(on phone)

Reaction score
Basically you know its impossible as the org members left or joined other organization. 2nd thing is that you need to be know in the community, its rather no chance to get from shit org to faze but lets say you get people. 3rd thing is it will propably be like an another big org with more drugs less rp, like i've seen orgs with 15 + people where it always ended by them getting raided cause of escaping to the base or just shooting for fuck sake no reason so well, Thats all i can tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.