S-Hooden RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ramad Abdulla
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Multiple shooters. Hadi and Hikari
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53815779 and STEAM_0:1:78234000
Reason: RDM
Evidence: ~~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJGc...ature=youtu.be

Today me and my buddies had a big problem with s-hooden since they kept breaking important rules, we got mugged were they asked for 5k atleast several times and when we said we didnt have 5k but 400$ they just killed us.
The problem today is that we bought subs 2 and wanted to start making some money, we had just build our barricades when my friend (no weapons equiped) is looking out of our door and suddenly being shot by s-hooden snipers, they litteraly raided us and started to kill us before we even shot once.
And ofcouse because they suddenly started to shoot us we tried to keep them out.
WE HAVE PROOF were you can see that my friend "Dion" is totally unarmed when he is getting shot several times by m82s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJGc...ature=youtu.be

Proof
pretty hard to see so stop at 0:29 when you can see S-Hooden with killing him(unarmed)

The reason im so possed about this is because they have been breaking rules ALL DAY

Even yesterday.
We started to plant in the woods behind CD when spruce suddenly came, the same second he came we /me (Tied, Take all electronics, Knock out) so we made sure he couldnt do anything + our drugs was hidden behind a car so they couldnt be seen. Funny thing is that even tho he was tied he just ran away while we were yelling "STOP" and stuff.

The funny thing is that under 1 min later the whole gang came and tried to raid us, even under the admin sit they just took our drugs and drove away.

Reaction score
1. Use the template
2. Actually say which ones were the one breaking the rules because the admins cant ban the whole s-hooden clan

Reaction score
Please edit this with the correct template and i will take it seriously.

Just so you know there was 3 or 4 of us sniping, and unless you can see on your Demo which one of us it was, then I'm pretty sure this can't be taken any further. I'd also like to mention how you pretty much propblocked and also disconnected during and after the raid, meaning we got nothing from it.

Hikari it dosnt matter if i dced or not and since it was a hl2.exe crash i dont think you can come any further with that, what matters is that you acctualy rdmed one of our guys unarmed.

Guest said:
Hikari it dosnt matter if i dced or not and since it was a hl2.exe crash i dont think you can come any further with that, what matters is that you acctualy rdmed one of our guys unarmed.
We even had Mitchi (admin) to check/help with our base so i dont think you can mention propblocking.

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
You cant put a ban request on an entire org with no names or anything, i dont see this going anywhere. I was not on today, but a video of you being sniped without names or anything is not proof. Im not trying too defend anybody here but from a entire neutral view since i have no knowledge what so ever of how/when this happend. This ban request shows nothing.

Reaction score
The demos you provided (at least one of them cause the other one was been taken away) dont show really much, especially it doesnt show that how one of your friends disconnected during raid (deleted a few props blocking the entrance(and if your friend´s game crashed i would like to see a screenshot as proof) also speeding up the demo as you did on the second demo so we cant see much either a fail or you are just hiding something. Also the demo doesnt show if you have any guns on your back unless you scroll wich you didnt. And if you didnt had any guns you´re not supposed to run around at the entrance where a shootout is going on (Fear RP btw)

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
The demos you provided (at least one of them cause the other one was been taken away) dont show really much, especially it doesnt show that how one of your friends disconnected during raid (deleted a few props blocking the entrance(and if your friend´s game crashed i would like to see a screenshot as proof) also speeding up the demo as you did on the second demo so we cant see much either a fail or you are just hiding something. Also the demo doesnt show if you have any guns on your back unless you scroll wich you didnt. And if you didnt had any guns you´re not supposed to run around at the entrance where a shootout is going on (Fear RP btw)
There was more that happend but i cant remember the hole situation without watching my demo.

Reaction score
The videos show you getting killed unarmed but the fact that it could have been anyone; closing this due to insufficient evidence.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.