Scandics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Congratulation!

Your answers from the examination you people requested us to create has finally arrived.

I have (in the last 8 hours) observed what you people have been doing and we can hereby conclude that:
  • Twelve of your organization members have been killed.
  • Only eighteen of your pots have been stolen by some rude people.
  • You have only lost three out of three raids today, nice one!
186fb7d172.png

Thanks to Trollstation for making this examination possible!
#LifeOfScandicks

Last edited:
Reaction score

Here's a video from my dearest friends, trollstation. See how we live you poor faggots, all the profits have came from of course "youtube money" ;) ;)

remember lads this just one of Harry Barnett's many flats overlooking the Paralake intersection. I bet ya'll bitches still sleep in your crusty ass couches in your moms basement you CUNTS

Reaction score
Here's a video from my dearest friends, trollstation. See how we live you poor faggots, all the profits have came from of course "youtube money" ;) ;)

Remember lads this just one of Harry Barnett's many flats overlooking the Paralake intersection. I bet ya'll bitches still sleep in your crusty ass couches in your moms basement you CUNTS

9e8be3c17c.png

If you need to keep an eye on something, it should be your shoulders. If there is something I can tell is that you never know where you have Harry. Shame to see that your partnership isn't going as smooth as you thought.

817acf7e28.jpg

Sure, I'm a little sorry to see your organization going down hill. Therefor @Robin Ljungberg and I have agreed to give you guys a chance to give up and as a result for trashing out your little "Prank gone wrong" protject we will stop the daily humiliation of your members and your 'website'.

Regards,- Fredy Standish-Newman

#LifeOfScandicks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Like you do understand that, we do actually feel sorry for you guys, like the people thats in your org, has been, killed, mugged, raided all day long because you as a leader can't handle an organization, so its pretty sad to actually see some people that could be something good, but they joined your org, and had to be destroyed.

You can contact me any time @Kerpele i would like you guys to have some fun more than getting killed and played around with all the time in-game. I do feel sad for your members getting all the shit from what you have started, you can still talk to me about money so you can pay yourself out of his war ;) , OR we can keep fucking your org up completely day after day after day.

Regards,

Robin Ljungberg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thread Closed
Organisation has disbanded due to one of the organisation owners being banned from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.