Scariest horror films

Reaction score
I absolutely love a horror film and would love some suggestions, comment below your scariest or favourite horror movie.

I will kick it off with Hereditary

MV5BOTU5MDg3OGItZWQ1Ny00ZGVmLTg2YTUtMzBkYzQ1YWIwZjlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAzMTY4MDA@._V1_.jpg

Reaction score
I hate horror films this is one of the first horror films i watched and i was in suspense the whole time but it is one of my favorites
1676516318698.jpeg

Reaction score
Horror films which follow realistic situations over paranormal sp00py stuff any day.

The Seasoning house is a good horror revenge thriller about human trafficking in Serbia. Pretty stomach churning and suspenseful but the film takes weird directions at times.

“Men Behind the sun” is a horror historical exploitation movie about the Infamous Unit 731, a Japanese bio weapon and medical research facility that have carried out the most heinous experiments on humans. Treatment of prisoners in unit 731 is often held to the same regard as, or by some, worse than the treatment of prisoners during the Holocaust. The worst part was this units members who were captured were granted immunity in exchange for all the information they had gained from these experiments be given to the US.

Reaction score
Horror movies aint shit to me tbh, horror games is what fucks my shit up fully

Anyways here’s a great video my childhood definitely appreciated

Reaction score
the trailers are always fucking horrendous but these are my favourites

not sure if i'd say this one is scary but i personally believe this movie's a cinematic masterpiece and deserves more recognition

Reaction score
Horror movies aint shit to me tbh, horror games is what fucks my shit up fully

Anyways here’s a great video my childhood definitely appreciated
I wish there were more games like Alien Isolation, proper long horror games which are actually well made and slightly open world

Reaction score
I wish there were more games like Alien Isolation, proper long horror games which are actually well made and slightly open world
We should swap Aliens: Colonial Marines for another Alien Isolation, A:CM was dogshit.

Reaction score
My favourite horror film has to be 'It Follows'. The concept is super freaky and the story is terrifyingly great I would defiantly recommend it to any horror movie fans!
4ed88a0a92095e9dcb39080f8f52c815.jpg

Reaction score
Other side of the box

The short film "Other Side of the Box' is only fifteen minutes long; however, the concept is very unnerving. A couple receives a box as a gift that contains a seemingly endless void of nothingness. As they look away from it, the head of a man seems to mimic the recipient. Without spoiling the premise, DO NOT let the box out of your sight!
Other Side of the Box.jpg