Screen coming behind problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I recently started playing Gmod again on the same laptop as I used to play on but now each time I join the server my screen is like kinda coming behind or like glitchy kinda feeling on some places (dont really know how to explain but I uploaded 2 videos t) anybody know how I could fix this as its extremely annoying to play with

thanks in advance

Solution
It might help if you played on windowed borderless, idk if you experience random FPS drops but @Creepis has a config that might help with performance (ill look for it unless he links it before hand since im replying to this on a phone atm)
i gotchu, you know i keep the configs on deck
Reaction score
Have you tried checking your refresh rate settings? Probably not it but worth giving a shot.

Go into your GPUs control panel (right click ur desktop) and check.

Lets try to find out exactly how it feels when you move around.
Does it feel slow?
Does it feel snappy?
Or does it feel normal but just looks like that

Does this happen only in gmod or in other games aswell? Does it happen while you are in your desktop?

Reaction score
It might help if you played on windowed borderless, idk if you experience random FPS drops but @Creepis has a config that might help with performance (ill look for it unless he links it before hand since im replying to this on a phone atm)

Reaction score

Solution
Reaction score
I respect that!! Give this a try and let us know if it works

Reaction score
Have you tried checking your refresh rate settings? Probably not it but worth giving a shot.

Go into your GPUs control panel (right click ur desktop) and check.

Lets try to find out exactly how it feels when you move around.
Does it feel slow?
Does it feel snappy?
Or does it feel normal but just looks like that

Does this happen only in gmod or in other games aswell? Does it happen while you are in your desktop?
its only in gmod that this happens, i only play league of legends and gmod on pc tho but i dont have any problems in league

Reaction score
alright perfect, ill check it out. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.