Selling Or Deleting Number Plates

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Allow us to sell or delete our licence plates! As I am unable to purchase my new orgs licence plate because I already have one from another org. I couldn't find a way to delete or sell license plates, it seems like there is no way!

Why should this be added? (pros):

• Allows people to change orgs and not worry about old org license plates

What negatives could this have? (cons):

• None

Reaction score
I think this could be used when your car is warranted or being looked for by cops. What would happen if a license plate is being watched by cops and you could just remove the plate?

Reaction score
I think this could be used when your car is warranted or being looked for by cops. What would happen if a license plate is being watched by cops and you could just remove the plate?
you can change plates anyway, they mean org plates because rn you cant remove them

Reaction score
Im more concerned with the org license plates, I think when you leave an org, the licence plate should follow with you

Reaction score
I had the same issue with my number plate but I got @roxie to change it for me so that I could get the plate of the org Im currently in

Reaction score
I'll take a look at this again today. In the meantime if you're on the server this afternoon, I'll fix you up.