SenlinGames VERY LATE Introduction.

Reaction score
I made an intro back in December but I've realised that the server population has gone up, so I've decided to make a new introduction for the new/new-ish people to read.

My name is Robin and I'm only aged 13. To me, PERPHeads is the best and will remain the best server on Garry's Mod. I first joined around 9 months ago back in September and since have gained many friends. Back in November I applied for Helper and got Accepted in January because all apps were open for so long! I got Enforcer 1-2 weeks ago meaning I held the Helper rank for 5 months! Anyway, I have a few interests: PERPHeads (why would it not be there?), Cars, Football and all types of Gaming.

Thanks for reading this ULTRA late intro excluding my old one and hello/welcome to those new people or those who I haven't met yet. I'm usually found in-game or teamspeak so if you want to talk, or you have questions let me know there! (teamspeak IP: Perpheads.com). My in-game name is: Robin Sen.

Reaction score
Hey mate, we've met each other multiple times already and that was great fun :) (No im not renting you my 800K :p)

Reaction score
Welcome to the server, buddy. I don't think I've seen you ingame, but I'll keep an eye out.