Senlin™ - introduction

Reaction score
Hello people in the PH community!

I've made an introduction before, most likely before I resigned from Moderator, but after recently returning, I've noticed a lot of new people have joined the community, so this post is mostly aimed at you!

I joined PERPHeads in september last year. I had come from DarkRP and I was about 12 years old so I guess you would have called me an 'annoying piece of shit'. I got banned twice and after the second (which was december last year), I stepped up my game. I had a Helper application back in November when Luke was head administrator and Bolli was senior. On the 19th Janurary, Fredy did about 20 pages of applications and I was one of those who got accepted! A month later, paralake v1 came out and it was absolutely amazing even though I miss evocity a little bit. After 5 months of helper, in May, I got accepted for Enforcer alongside Mannerwaffel and AyJay. Both of them were outstanding staff members and I tried best I could to prove myself with a higher rank in the staff team, hoping I could stay/reach (depending on your opinion) the fellow staff members abilities. I waited a few months, before applying for Moderator and I would say it got accepted pretty quickly. I loved every single bit of being part of the staff and made so many friends during my time. I got banned again towards the end of September this year for 'multi-hack', this ban was removed after a long conversation and providing my demo. After returning I have made this post, I don't have any plans as of yet but I will be staying for as long as possible!

Thanks for reading, I hope to see more of you in-game.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's always nice to see oldests members come back, even if i joined much time after them. Welcome back boy who has my dog's name :)

Reaction score
Welcome back to the community.
Welcome back.
Welcome back Senlin!
Glad you are back again. Hope I can see you again top-side in the team.
<3 Welcome Love.
It's always nice to see oldests members come back, even if i joined much time after them. Welcome back boy who has my dog's name :)
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!
Welcome back!
Amazing, have fun on the server Robin.
Welcome, I'm really happy you're back. :D

Thank you all very much! I feel it's quicker to make one big post as there is so many of you.

I'll also be using this account again as I got it back :)

accuse me? Who r u?

(facepalm)

Last edited: