Reaction score
Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Dr.harvey
Your Roleplay Name: Harvey langiston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:217969662

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User after getting into a shootout with cops didn't not take any precautions to avoid police attention, instead re-engaged with the cops 4 minutes after the shootout ended.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Alot of things were going on my mind at that time i did not have the time to think about anything i was in my house i thought i killed all the police force i had drugs gowning all my friends died they had expensive guns that i was trying to secure so i heard a cop Knocking on my door saying they are scanning for dna i thought i might get raided so i went from behind them shot the cop Told the medic to go away and not scan the dna started looking for the guns and went back home after securing my friends handgun sorry i was so panicked i did not know if i should of stayed in my house and get raided or finish the last officer in the police force and be safe from any cop raid and remove all the dna evidence against me it all happened so fast before i could decide witch option i wanted to take

Reaction score
btw for ur info fellow reader i was looking for my friend's 60k sniper rifle before the police confiscates it

Status
Not open for further replies.