Reaction score
Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Lonk Saviour of Bork
Your Roleplay Name: Bobby Slaughter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60833542

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User lingered around a shootout that he wasn't involved in, resulting in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I left my apartment building while some people were raiding an apartment at the bottom of the stairs, I than remembered that i didnt pickup my gun so I decided to go back up, They let me through and I went back up to my apartment, I grabbed my gun and seeing as they were raiding the bottom floor I didnt think they would go all the way to the top stairs of slums, that being said it was a bad desicion to pull my gun out while leaving my apartment but I don't think this is considered breaking 3.4 because in that case you wouldn't be able to leave your apartment if there is a raid happening even if you wanted to go counter it, sometimes mistakes and bad desicion making happen but i dont think i should be banned for it

Additional Information: n/a

Reaction score
They didn’t really want to let you back in but because you refused to comply they explicitly stated that if you were to go back inside that you must stay inside your apartment.

So not only did you linger you also refused direct orders under gunpoint.

Why exactly do you think you haven’t broken the rules?

Reaction score

In the evidence, you are being told to leave by two gunmen. You hear them shooting and you can see multiple bodies on the parking lot. This is a clear violation of rule 3.4.

Reviewed with @Ezza & @Oddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.