Reaction score
Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Cillit Bang
Your Roleplay Name: Ashton Something
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196798861

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 2.5, 3.4 - User was being extremely toxic towards several officers upon being brought to the PD for arresting. They openly said they were going to kill the officers upon being released from jail, and in the report they openly admitted to committing mass rdm and was being extremely disrespectful once again. Extended by Super_ to Permanent for performing a Mass RDM while waiting to be punished // BANNED FOR ENFORCER FRANKO

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to start by apologising. I know what I did was stupid, and the punishment I received was 100% appropriate, but I genuinely apologise. I guess I was irritated that I was receiving a warning or something for killing police officers or making comments about them. Something I had no idea was against the rules This is pretty much the only server that I found entertaining and that my friends play on. I genuinely miss it, and I have a lot of fun on it with my friends. I sincerely apologise for what I did to get banned, and I promise never to do it again. I just want to play a game I love with my friends on a really nice server and have fun again. Thank you for reading. If I am unbanned, I swear I won't breach any stupid rules like this again and I'll make sure to read them again.

Additional Information: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.