Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Death2savage
Your Roleplay Name: Genghis Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32389170

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was defending myself

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned for defending myself. You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal.

Additional Information: I didn't do anything wrong

Reaction score

No evidence provided.

You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal You need to write at least 250 characters in your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.