Server Crash 16/10/2015 - resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: George Schurr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94791413

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I would like my 4 large pots, 10 weed seeds, and 10 coke seeds refunded because there was a Server Crash at 16/10/2015 at about 2:00 PM (GMT) some people said that the server was being Iddosed ( IDK what that means) which cause some people to crash and I was one of them. I also posted in the Shout Box that the server was lagging and we needed help. @Madda joined the server soon when the server was still lagging you could also ask him about it.

Evidence:

Is this enough evidence?
Tick: N/A

( VERY IMPORTANT!!) I messed up with the dates it was at 16/10/2015 although im not really sure at what time it was but it was around that timing^. @Ash

Last edited:
Reaction score
Check your demos that were recorded that day and upload the right one, if no evidence then this wont get accepted mate.

Reaction score
Your in-game name: George Schurr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94791413

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I would like my 4 large pots, 10 weed seeds, and 10 coke seeds refunded because there was a Server Crash at 16/10/2015 at about 2:00 PM (GMT) some people said that the server was being Iddosed ( IDK what that means) which cause some people to crash and I was one of them. I also posted in the Shout Box that the server was lagging and we needed help. @Madda joined the server soon when the server was still lagging you could also ask him about it.
LMAO Sorry I got the date wrong on the title its supposed to be 16/10/2015. I can already see all these dumb ratings.
Evidence: N/A I do not have any evidence although you can ask other people who were on at that time.

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Your pots and seeds should be in you storage chest. However if not all the players crashed then you need to upload a demo and check your storage chest.
[DOUBLEPOST=1445012134,1445008938][/DOUBLEPOST]
iM4QfQj.jpg

Wf3RY5v.jpg

UgUNB7B.jpg

Firstly which date did this happen and secondly on both dates you didn't disconnect from the server at 2pm. Please get your details right and upload a demo to prove the server really did crash, thanks.

Reaction score
The server was being DDoS'd and most players crashed due the timeout limit. i had it set to 300 so i wasnt dc'ing.

However i do know that @Madda and @StephenPuffs can confirm there was a DDoS

He has set the date wrong. it happened on the 16th. (today)

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

There was a lot of time outs around that point in time and the server was DDOS'ed so contact senior administration in game for your refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.