Server Event: 07/06/14 - 4:00PM GMT Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
8fa068c93f.jpg

Hopefully it will be a good turn out, so please participate they should be fun! Also, for the Beach Derby, we might be doing a 1st, second and third prize.

We'll be doing another event timetable, with a different last event, either Hunger Games, a Race or a Deathmatch somewhere else.​

Reaction score
Can't wait until the Beach Derby, I won the 100K last time.
The event would have gone faster if it wasn't for that suicide bomber.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Can't wait until the Beach Derby, I won the 100K last time.
The event would have gone faster if it wasn't for that suicide bomber.
Heheh, we'll try and make this one different so it doesn't last as long.

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
Damn, needed the money. Exams during those days of the event, fml :L Can we post pone the event until tueday? Probably not. Damn
Sadly not, we're aiming to do events every Saturday, so if you can participate the next week.

Reaction score
Damn, needed the money. Exams during those days of the event, fml :L Can we post pone the event until tueday? Probably not. Damn
is it in the morning or in the day?

Reaction score
Melon it says 4pm GMT, which is 11am EST (I presume you are from the US)

Reaction score
These events should be held on Sundays as I think more people could be able to attend. Anyway, for today's schedule I think it looks great and it will be awesome. Have fun boys.

Reaction score
This event was epic. I liked that there were so many of them and I even won 2 of them :D. For some reason, i always win music chairs irl and ingame :)

Reaction score
Excellent events, big thanks to the staff members that helped set it up. Also, thanks to all that participated, we'll try and do the same type of thing next week, maybe with Hunger Games as the 8PM event, or another 'big' one.

Status
Not open for further replies.