Server Event: 23/08/14 - 4:00PM GMT+1 Saturday

What minigame event would you like to have hosted this Saturday?

• Sky High Skipping

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 6x6

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Beach Derby

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Musical Chairs

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Bat Battle

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Server Event: 23/08/14 - 5:00PM GMT+1 Saturday
______

EVENT: Beach Derby
4:00PM - Prize: Last person remaining '$50,000'

Winner(s): LinkerNippel and Somebody..

Description: A platform is built up above the sea and everybody who wants to take part has to bring their car to the beach. When the Staff Members are ready we will begin placing peoples cars onto the platform. When everybody is ready, we'll say go then all you need to do is try and ram everybody else off the platform. The last person surviving on the platform will receive the prize.
______

EVENT: Bat Battle
4:30PM - Prize: 1st Place '$75,000' 2nd Place '$50,000' 3rd Place '$35,000'

Winner(s): 1st: Liam, 2nd: Puma123, 3rd: Paban

Description: A small arena is built up somewhere on the map and everybody participating will receive a bat, the aim is to just to knock everybody out. No bandages are allowed.
______

Suburb Deathmatch
8:00PM - Prize: The surviving people on the team that wins gets '$75,000'

Winners: LinkerNippel and Alekjah

Description: Suburbs Deathmatch is located at the Suburban District believe it or not, there are 2 teams and all the people in the teams are given a Primary and Secondary weapon, along with some miscellaneous items, like a bandage or two. The two teams are placed on seperate sides of the Suburbs and when they are signaled to go, they will begin the fight.
______

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Yes! I might be able to join my first event now then :D I've never managed to join them since I've been gone 3: Hope to be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.