7:00PM - Prize:

1st place: '$100,000'
2nd place: '$75,000'
3rd place: '$50,000'

Winner(s):

1st: @Ole Wedel
2nd: @Equalizer
3rd: | Booster

Description: Just like the movie, people are placed into the Forest area. Weapons and tools are placed all around the Forest and all you really need to do is survive. When you are teleported to the platform we do not want people talking as we want people to pick teams spontaneously so it's harder. Once you are killed, you are eliminated from the event.
______

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please note: We had to postpone this event again due to I crashed once we finished setting everything up, so it left us with no time to rebuild. So it has been moved from the 23rd to the 29th.

Reaction score
There is an event type thing which I would like to try out. Details are simple and I would say that if I can be around in time on that day we could try it out.

Basically what it is, is all participants would be given an M24 with unlimited ammo (this weapon would not keep so anyone leaving would lose out on the event and gain no gun) then placed on top of the office building. Attacking each other is strictly forbidden. Instead I or another staff member would stand all the way over at the car dealer parking lot running around. So everyone would blindly fire toward that area hoping to be the killer.

May do a few rounds of that depending how quick it goes, also this would mostly be a for fun only, no big prizes. Perhaps an M24 of their own, to be determined. But the idea sounds quite fun to me, even though it won't be clear on what is going on down range. But I think if someone records the parking lot with the person running about, it could make for an epic video.

Reaction score
Event has taken place, winners added to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.