Server Laws Parsed (JSON)

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hello there.

I parsed the server laws, it should have every detail that you need, if you want me to include any extra details lmk.

Code:
12.12 Reckless Driving
Any person who drives any vehicle with disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of this offence.

Misdemeanor - liable to 4 years maximum imprisonment, $3,500 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.
Turns into
JSON:
            {
                "desc": "Any person who drives any vehicle with disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of this offence.",
                "title": "Reckless Driving",
                "id": 12.0,
                "punishment": {
                    "money": 3500.0,
                    "years": 4.0,
                    "phrase": "Misdemeanor - liable to 4 years maximum imprisonment, $3,500 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.",
                    "assetForfeiture": true
                },
                "section": 12.0
            },

Structure
JSON:
{
    [section] = {
        [subSection] = {
            title = "Title",
            section = section,
            id = subSection,
            desc = "Breaking this law is very bad.",
            punishment = {
                money = 5000,
                years = 5,
                phrase = "Felony - liable to 5 years imprisonment, $5,000 maximum fine",
                assetForfeiture = false,
            }
        } 
    }
}

All Laws
https://pastebin.com/hVkmCpYR
https://pastebin.com/dqfHsy4M (Minified)

Last edited:

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
And this means...? In english pls
If developers want to use the server laws in their work then they can with ease.
As far as I can see people are copy pasting the laws manually, whereas with this, you have them pre-written in a format where you can access all the information you need without needing to fetch them yourself.

Reaction score
If developers want to use the server laws in their work then they can with ease.
As far as I can see people are copy pasting the laws manually, whereas with this, you have them pre-written in a format where you can access all the information you need without needing to fetch them yourself.
So in other words, a way for an officer to select the laws they have broken and then select the jail time and ticket within a given range of allowed integers?

Smart I guess.

Reaction score
now hide a backdoor exploit that makes me immune to PLPD, 10k ingame perp money or russian rubble awaits :kappa:

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
If I recall correctly guns don’t necessarily have fixed damage stats and multiple factors come into play.
Most likely has a base/fixed damage stat that then gets modified depending on where it lands & (i assume) distance.