• Yeah

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • I Dont Care

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
so, as the Source 2 has been released and we got a renovated HL2, would you like to see renovated GMod? (Better Graphics, better performance, etc.)

Reaction score
Would take some time before it would be playable. Stephen for example would've had to get used to it (if he was to convert to new version) and make completely new content etc.

Reaction score
Honestly, I do not think another Garry's Mod is required. We are already on release 13... Small updates will be released over time.

Reaction score
There won't be a Garry's Mod 2. New major releases of Garry's Mod will be called 14, since we are already on Garry's Mod 13.

I'll be on point here: Do I think Garry and its dev team port the old Garry's mod over to Source²? Yes. Since we have high hopes of CS:GO being ported over to Source² (Aswell as Dota 2) I wouldn't see Garry's Mod take advantage aswell of Source². Source is pretty much done trough out the years, its basically a tower of rocks that gets fixed every time with duct tapes (updates representing the duct tapes) so it won't fall over and break. Every update that gets released just brought us more and more problems, CS:GO's memory leak should still not be fixed aswell as performance problems. Honestly, can't wait what Source² will bring us. This one is for sure: it will increase productivity.

Edit: Fixed very bad engrish

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really mate? I ask Stephen the EXACT QUESTION in the chatbox, almost worded the exact same way, and you go on your normal post whoring ways.

Don't even try to pretend you didn't simply take the question made by me and make it into a thread

Reaction score
Garry doesn't give a single fuck about gmod, it took him 3 months to fix wilox's request_file exploit. He will never ever get off his ass to make something which won't make him money unless he makes people pay for it

ThomasGeorge

The "renovated HL2" was just improved textures for Half-Life 2 on Source. Source 2 hasn't been released.