Reaction score
shoutout to my fire alarm

JQFBktN.jpeg

rMhbSyC.jpeg

Specs:
2x HUAWEI MateView GT 27 1440P / 165Hz HDR displaysd

KB: Corsair K70 Rapidfire (First model)
Mouse : Corsair Sabre (2015 model)
Speakers: Thriftshop Logitech speakers? They're really good but i mainly used my Bose QC-45 while gaming.
Mic: Neewer NW-7000 (aliexpress grade)

Case: Corsair iCUE X4000 Fulltower
Cooling: Corsair H150i AIO watercooling. 3 additional fans on the rear and top connected to the same RGB controller

RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR4-3200 (4x8), runs 3600mhz
CPU: Ryzen 3700x - custom overclock, liquid metal as 'paste'.
GPU: Inno3D ICHILL GTX 3070TI overclocked

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Sony-MDR-MV1 in this picture cost me a kidney. The OLED monitor cost me 2 kidneys, I'm not sure how much the Qudelix 5K dac/amp would be in terms of kidneys since its more cheap. Don't ask me how I got an extra kidney.

The 50 Euro's are not there for flex. I'm sorry if you were looking for something interesting haha
t3JveeB.jpeg

The inside of my PC is still boring with cringe shit imported from Japan. Cry and seethe, haters.

Ln2i5TV.jpg

Reaction score
The Sony-MDR-MV1 in this picture cost me a kidney. The OLED monitor cost me 2 kidneys, I'm not sure how much the Qudelix 5K dac/amp would be in terms of kidneys since its more cheap. Don't ask me how I got an extra kidney.

The 50 Euro's are not there for flex. I'm sorry if you were looking for something interesting haha
t3JveeB.jpeg

The inside of my PC is still boring with cringe shit imported from Japan. Cry and seethe, haters.

Ln2i5TV.jpg
Nice a fellow artisan mousepad enjoyer, what's that an hayate otsu?

Reaction score
Nice a fellow artisan mousepad enjoyer, what's that an hayate otsu?
Artisan Ninja FX (supersoft? the softer variant)

I'm glad I had other stuff in my warehouse in Zenmarket, I decided to throw it in with other wares that was arriving so it was a worthwhile upgrade without having to pay so much on customs tax on a single item. Had another glide-y mousepad before but this one is really good and far better, I love it.

Mouse also upgraded 2 weeks ago from G Pro to Superlight 2 :skull: has obsidian skate pads (dots?) and some grip tape/cover

Reaction score

t3JveeB.jpeg

Ln2i5TV.jpg
ultimate kidney seller can't lie

Reaction score
Artisan Ninja FX (supersoft? the softer variant)
Mf ninja FX doesn't help me, it could be zero or hayate otsu < (Looks exactly like the one I just got which is OTSU)
Mouse also upgraded 2 weeks ago from G Pro to Superlight 2 :skull: has obsidian skate pads (dots?) and some grip tape/cover
Sweaty... I never tried using grip tapes/replacing skates I will now though for aesthetics.

Reaction score
Mf ninja FX doesn't help me, it could be zero or hayate otsu < (Looks exactly like the one I just got which is OTSU)

Sweaty... I never tried using grip tapes/replacing skates I will now though for aesthetics.
skates definitely a worthy upgrade that improves gliding, I got mine from here (thank you nyarli/reverie you a real one) https://shop.x-raypad.com/shop/obsidian-diy-mouse-skates-universal-0-8mm-ptfe-dots/

as for grips, look around in the store for one's made for your mouse. Superlight 1 also fits on Superlight 2 if you have that. Just be aware it can get dirty because humans shed skin so don't get white, ask me how I know...
20230912_212859.jpg