Shittage #1 (Feat. JYSK)

Reaction score
PERPHeads isn't like FiveM, its extremely rare to have actual storylines to make a movie about when most people die every 10 minutes :/
That’s cap, I’ve legit had so many little encounters that be had with people. People just don’t upload that stuff. Snsusmus, eric, and mallard upload some bangers and actual funny content. I don’t think I’ve been impressed with any frag movie since Aquaa’s or the recent one fat George and rxsm made. I’m not asking for someone to be a god at editing, just something more creative than just shooting pixels in a video game. It’s an RP server for gods sake

Reaction score
That’s cap, I’ve legit had so many little encounters that be had with people. People just don’t upload that stuff. Snsusmus, eric, and mallard upload some bangers and actual funny content. I don’t think I’ve been impressed with any frag movie since Aquaa’s or the recent one fat George and rxsm made. I’m not asking for someone to be a god at editing, just something more creative than just shooting pixels in a video game. It’s an RP server for gods sake
It's not cap, I meant proper constructed and themed movies with a story, Not funny compilations or car crashes.

Reaction score
medal.tv watermark is the new Bandicam

Me remembering unregistered hypercam 2 watermarks.

old-man-sitting-rocking-chair-room-with-minimalist-lighting-vintage-style-ai-generated_206846-2457.jpg