Shittage #1 (Feat. JYSK)

Reaction score
me and @Megasaw putting in hours, days, weeks into editing a single project just for a compilation of car crashes to be deemed by @Simon Bendetti as "more creative"

raging-kid.gif
Your vids are good but don't talk down on @The HitMan when his series has run for almost 9 fuckin years and has nearly 30 episodes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guys, read the title . It’s a “shittage”

Reaction score
You can’t deny that car crash comp was troll as hell and funny
I’m not even hating I’m just being brutally honest

I never contested that they are funny. I’m just saying in terms of “creative” it’s more unique to see someone edit to a high level compared to seeing a compilation of funny moments or crashes with no effects, syncing or flow, transitions, sound design, scripting, theme etc..

Reaction score
I’m not even hating I’m just being brutally honest

I never contested that they are funny. I’m just saying in terms of “creative” it’s more unique to see someone edit to a high level compared to seeing a compilation of funny moments or crashes with no effects, syncing or flow, transitions, sound design, scripting, theme etc..
Problem is that we have so many people posting shooting montages, even if they edited them to a high level I wouldn't watch it. I just make mine for the fun of it.