Shoutbox bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Shoutbox Bans not being revoked unless invalid.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Make shoutbox bans able to be apologized for
- Harsh system
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Well, as some people saw in the rules;

2755c939d3.png

https://perpheads.com/pages/ForumRules/ and scroll down to 2.6.

So, many people get banned due to their behaviour conducted on the shoutbox and many people get bans, I just cannot get why there is not chance of appeal. People make mistakes, and if no on does any then they don't do anything, and that's a mistake itself.

Yes, many of you say that when people join the shoutbox they are obliged in following the rules, so if shoutbox has permanent bans, why not the server itself then?

My point is, it would be much more amazing to have shoutbox bans which can be apologized for. Maybe a 3 warning strike then your permanently banned, I don't know but please change this. You can also make it that when a staff member notices you're doing something bannable, he gives you 3 warnings which on top of the shoutbox it says

"A staff member has verbally warned you for rule-breakage actions and has told you to stop. Go to https://perpheads.com/pages/ForumRules/ to learn more about the rules

Warning 1/3"

Optional additions:
- Change shoutbox bans
- Give out warnings
- Change the rule itself

Reaction score
I agree with this, after just receiving a shoutbox ban for the dumbest reason going I'd love for a chance to:

A. Actually see what I have done wrong.
and B. Be able to appeal for this as I believe what I have done is fine.

+Support

Reaction score
Move this to a rule suggestion or wherever it's supposed to be. It is not in the valid one.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Well shoutbox is really a privilege. If you're going to abuse that privilege then you shouldn't really be able to come back into it unless you're really desperate. Maybe introduce a striking system where people can have a certain amount of chances to redeem themselves before they're banned from the shoutbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.