Map Suggestion Siren alarm at Firefighter Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Siren alarm at Firefighter Station
Suggestion Description: As Paralake is mostly USA located place I suggest adding fire alarm at FF Station when new fire has started around the city just as the incident report shows up.

Why should this be added?:
- A bit more realism
-players will notice there is a fire and need to respond

What negatives could this have?:
- the only problem I see is that if its going to be too load people won't be able to comunicate at FF Station and it might irritate ppl living in Slums

What problem would this suggestion solve?: If server have 70+ players and there is constact incident report's (breaking in; life alerts) FF are not able to spot fire report that fast but said alarm would fix that for them.

Reaction score
I feel like this would be a bad feature in a respect because that was dispatch does already by telling FF where they need too go ect plus a siren might be a bit exesive like maybe when dispatch gives a fire too FF a light shines like oh yes please attend that fire maybe in that respect

Reaction score
A fire alarm for FF would be nice but i think Fire alerts popups are just fine. you can also spot fire alerts easily by going into the truck and pressing f3, checking incidents for fire alerts.

GP

Reaction score

This is already in the works. The implementation plan differs but the spirit is the same

Status
Not open for further replies.