Server Suggestion Skip Demo Restart

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Skip Demo Restart
Suggestion Description: Add an option next to the "Force Demo Restart" button that says "Skip Demo Restart". This option will allow you to skip the demo restart process when the system prompts you with a message saying that the demo will restart in 1 minute."

Why should this be added?:
- Being in a shootout and unable to have a demo restart could be a matter of life and death

What negatives could this have?:
- Time to code
- Not possible

Reaction score
You can already manually force a demo restart by pressing TAB, this is unnecessary. I would say it is down to you to make sure that you won't get a demo restart if you are going into a situation as it literally takes 1 second to press it and check your time left.

Reaction score
You can already manually force a demo restart by pressing TAB, this is unnecessary. I would say it is down to you to make sure that you won't get a demo restart if you are going into a situation as it literally takes 1 second to press it and check your time left.
it's easy to forget about the demo restart prompt, and in some situations you can't risk it.

Reaction score
it's easy to forget about the demo restart prompt, and in some situations you can't risk it.
Which is why you restart your demo by manually restarting your demo in the TAB menu before the situation if you feel that your demo is going to restart mid-situation.

Reaction score
If I ever have to sit through a demo that’s over an hour long I’m resigning.