snip

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
as nelu said, i already told my parents someone offered me a beer and i drank it and felt something wrong and they told me that the hospital called them and told them i had only alcohol in my system so rip

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I might be arrest tbh i just spoke to my lawyer he told me i did a very stupid thing by evading he told me if you stopped or didn't evade at all you would've had ur licenses taken for 3-6 months maximum

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is legit the only thing that visiting Firefighters say in presentations on my Public Services course. We legit spend an hour once every couple months or whenever they visit talking about how dangerous it is. I think people should be locked up for it or given a fairly large fine because theres soo many people who I know who have lost relatives/friends to drunk drivers. Because should you kill someone due to your drunk driving it would be murder/manslaughter and should be sentenced accordingly.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i'm really glad that i didn't end up hurting anyone, i really regret that night i'm never going to touch alcohol again in my life

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@CodezBlack I didn't lol, i'm just saying i tried to fake my story to my parents but they didnt buy my bullshit and the hospital called them and told them i only had alcohol in my system

Reaction score
I doubt that last part because everyone I know and myself have said that at least once and they never keep it lol. But i'm glad you are gonna learn from that mistake because some people end up killing people before learning from their mistakes.

Reaction score
Some catcher in the rye stuff you went threw. thanks for your advice

Reaction score
1.1 Disrespectful Behavior - Disrespectful behavior, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

Reaction score
I drove whilst high yesterday was so close to being pulled over since I had police cars on my arse 3 times but they eventually stopped, scariest shit. I’m sorry to hear what’s haplened at least no one wasn’t hurt I hope your dad isn’t too mad at you.