Solo banking

Reaction score
Just thought I would put this there for solo bank robbers since ya know I kick ass at it.
Most people when solo bank robbing nail the time wasting part with negotiation and just give up for the 7 minutes I find that pointless I could be doing something with that time like harvesting my drugs or raiding and stuff.

So I developed this little map to show how to escape tha popo when using this its often a good idea to take the hostage with you into the car and say to the negociator you are doing so to protect your freedom they will often let you do this and will not shoot the car since it would kill the hostage.

Blue = Escape location
Orange = Escape vehicle postition
Dark Red = Walk on foot
Red = Travel in vehicle

7d3Q71E.jpg

ind

Reaction score
Man, that map you designed is great and could help fellow bank robbers of evocity, but will this work every time is the question? or you might have to create plan b :p

Reaction score
My plan B usually consists of having your finger over the eject button when pulling out usually the cops wont shoot if the hostage is inside but if they do jump out as soon as the second sniper bullet his the car and break for the apartments, 9/10 the cops will be busy telling the cops who shot what idiots they are and reviving the hostage to know you got away. Since I started using this plan I get away 9/10 there's the odd case where an officer will failrp but that's up to you to get around that.
Also just remember to equip a knife or pistol and do "/me Puts gun to ExampleA's head and un-latches the saftey".

Reaction score
Nice work, This will come in very handy but i tend to rob the bank in a group or in a pair. But great work!