• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

Your Steam/In-game Name: Thomas Fredrick
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ingame: Jerry Broekhof, Steam: Crummyhail
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49555030
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player broke 4.1, 3.4 and 2.1 (and 3.26 but unfortunately didn't pick that up on evidence.)
It started when me and another officer were waiting at the traffic lights, the lights were red and he decided to overtake 2 police cars, go through the red light at intersection and drive at speed up to Bazaar. Unfortunately didn't get the part on Shadowplay when he was driving the wrong way and putting himself and others in danger coming up to bazaar on the highway, but the video does show him failing to comply under gunpoint, running from police with absolutely no real reason other than "he wanted to streetrace". Unfortunately there were no moderators online and I only managed to start shadowplay nearer the end. @TinySlayer was riding in the back of the police vehicle I was in and @Col. Collier was my partner for some time. When stopped, he ran from police on foot. Collier (Peter Wolf) managed to stop him, when he was forced into a vehicle he refused to follow /me's (he will reply with his own footage of this 3.26)

EDIT: After playing some more, the medic decided to take YET ANOTHER red light at intersection. After this he basically broke every rule he broke last time, except this time he added 3.20 to this list. He disconnected during the RP situation, meaning we couldn't arrest him after he'd lost the pursuit. Find demo below to see, I was already on the phone in game to @TinySlayer when he decided to flee again. This player has no intention of roleplaying properly and is here with the intention of trolling in my opinion.

It is also worth mentioning that at one point the medic was spending at least 10 minutes in the bank talking to his 'friend' who is apparently 'new to the server' and refused to respond to an incident at suburbs despite being asked to at least 4 times.

Evidence (Demo Required):
(Sorry for minimizing halfway, accidentally hit my windows key. At least I didn't have anything weird open.)

Demo 2: This was the second time the medic decided to flee with no reason to do so, and disconnected afterwards.
(demo uploading)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Sorry for the horrid quality, my internet is pretty bad atm and I didn't want to deal with slow uploads.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User has been permanently banned from the Server for violating following rules;
3.3 | 3.4 | 3.15 | 3.19 | 3.20 | 3.22 | 3.26 | 4.1 (4.3)

Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.