[SOLVED] Failed to lock index buffer in CMeshDX8::LockIndexBuffer // CMDL: ran out of memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Title explains it all. When I'm on perp I crash from either one of them two crash messages. I have removed all the unwanted addons so now I only have perpheads content and a couple of maps. Works fine on any other server and I can play all day without crashing and it's perfectly fine, perp when I do anything no matter what I'm doing after a few mins of joining my gmod crashes. I need help, read all online solutions and none of them worked.

Reaction score
Join with your settings all set to low. After you're in the server, one at a time turn your settings up until you crash.

Worked for me anyways, and I'm running two Titan-X's and I have to play with everything turned to low except models and textures :L

Reaction score
It means you have way too many addons.

just like me

7ef1765873238d520c538042fa62af23.png

i have a problem

312f053f0ebb78798c67eab80e8975d2.png

edit:

12 content packs is still a shit ton of addons

Reaction score
I think I have found a fix to this, played on it for a bit just walking around when I set all my settings to low. Thanks for this @Photon but don't lock it just in case it hasn't fixed. I'll update you later on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.