[Solved&Fixed] Shirts UI bug

Reaction score
Only the Shirts gives a weird LUA bug. Not the pants, shoes, ect.

[ERROR] gamemodes/perp/gamemode/vgui/character/character_customize_main.lua:205: attempt to index a nil value
1. CustomizeCharacterWindow - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/vgui/character/character_customize_main.lua:205
2. Func - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/vgui/character/character_customize_choice.lua:2
3. DoClick - gamemodes/perp/gamemode/vgui/general/derma_utils_fix.lua:141
4. unknown - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:206

I tried to rejoin multiple times, but that doesn't work.
I also deleted my Garrysmod folder, but that doesn't work too.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=352120206

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=352120301

Reaction score
Did you try to verify game files ?

If you did, disable all addons, restart the game and try again and if you keep having same problem, keep addons disabled and delete addons, downloads and downloadfiles (or something like that) files (DONT FORGET TO BACKUP FILES BEFORE DELETING) and let server download required files automatically (it takes a bit) and if doesnt work, keep your addons disabled and download content on this website.

BUT

If all dont work, follow that steps;
  1. Uninstall game over steam and be sure its completely uninstalled (go steamapps and remove garrysmod file after uninstall)
  2. Download the game again,be sure your addons disabled, ALL ADDONS.
  3. Join Perpheads(do not join any server before PH)
  4. Let server download all needed files
  5. Check the console after joining server.

I Hope AT LEAST,one works.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This seems to randomly happen to people, next time I am on at the same time as you contact me directly and I will help you with this. Sorry for the inconvenience, not sure exactly what causes it, but it may be at least better after update if it does happen to people.

Reaction score
Did you try to verify game files ?

If you did, disable all addons, restart the game and try again and if you keep having same problem, keep addons disabled and delete addons, downloads and downloadfiles (or something like that) files (DONT FORGET TO BACKUP FILES BEFORE DELETING) and let server download required files automatically (it takes a bit) and if doesnt work, keep your addons disabled and download content on this website.

BUT

If all dont work, follow that steps;
  1. Uninstall game over steam and be sure its completely uninstalled (go steamapps and remove garrysmod file after uninstall)
  2. Download the game again,be sure your addons disabled, ALL ADDONS.
  3. Join Perpheads(do not join any server before PH)
  4. Let server download all needed files
  5. Check the console after joining server.

I Hope AT LEAST,one works.

I did, but this didn't worked aswell. Thanks for helping me though.