[SOLVED] Loading file crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi PerpHeads community. I have proble wit joining in server.
I launch Gmode and then i join in PerpHeads server. Loading little bit when stuck loading on file [Downloading sound/foodmod/sluro.wav] and when Gmode crash then comes this [CMDLCachehe:: Out of memory] but not all the time.
Sorry for my bad English.

Pictures:

Downloading sound/foodmod/sluro.wav - http://gyazo.com/cc0611452205a6e58b06fd6c7e01b104
CMDLCache:: Out of memory - http://gyazo.com/20d8950256f78a1f02068f2dff4746e2

Reaction score
Are you sure you don't have any PC specs problems? Such as RAM, harddrive memory left etc.? Would help if you could post it.

Reaction score
Same issue with everyone else, not enough ram as well as a 32 bit OS.

Please keep in mind that we have a lot of content that your system has to load at the loading screen. Which also explains why it only crashes at the loading screen.

I have the same issue sometimes. There is a thread explaining on how to improve the performance.

Reaction score
Same issue with everyone else, not enough ram as well as a 32 bit OS.

Please keep in mind that we have a lot of content that your system has to load at the loading screen. Which also explains why it only crashes at the loading screen.

I have the same issue sometimes. There is a thread explaining on how to improve the performance.
How you fix that?

New problem, Crash [Extracting 'Perpheads content 4' :(

Reaction score
Okay, i fix
Extracting 'Perpheads content 4
But now Downloading sound/foodmod/sluro.wav and if Gmode close CMDLCache:: Out of memory

Why? I just wnna play :(

Reaction score
I have done Format in my computer but CMDLCache:: Out of memory comes after stuck on Downloading sound/foodmod/sluro.wav . Don't have any ideas how to fix this. :(
Maybe anyone know or have same problem?

Reaction score
The error your getting is often associated with your graphic card refusing to store data. From what I see, you have a very old graphic card combinded with a 32bit OS and only 4 GB ram (should not be a problem thought). Might be time to upgrade your PC?

If you have played garry's mod pretty recently on the same PC you might want to reinstall windows, usually fixes small bugs that might be causing your computer to crash. It is very easy and there is tons of guides on youtube/google.

EDIT: If you would choose to reinstall windows - DO NOT FORGET to save documents, pictures or anything that you might want keep since a reinstall would mean that everything on your computer will be removed and you will have to reinstall every program again. Don't forget to ask your parents if they also use the computer if there is anything they would like to keep.

:)

Reaction score
Alredy reinstall windows but it didn't fix the problem. Stuck on downloading/sound/foodmod/sluro.wav

Reaction score
No, i have to thank YOU! The server finally works for me now because you said you have to set everything to low, thank you :)
HAha. No problem.
I put all low, then when im in game put textures only hige, then cars do not look like crap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.