[SOLVED] Missing map content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been trying to get back in to the server, but every time I try to join the server my Gmod crashes without displaying any kind of error..

I looked up guides on how to fix this particular problem and people advised me to only allow map files or do not download any files whatsoever.. this however has raised an error when joining the Perpheads server which says ; Missing map maps/rp_paralake_city_v3.bsp, disconnecting

If anyone could help me that'd be awesome, I've been trying to join the server the entire day but alas, to no avail ;(

Kind regards, Killectro

Reaction score
Thank you all for the replies!

Yes, before joining I've subscribed to all Perphead content on the new workshop, this doesn't seem to matter though..
[DOUBLEPOST=1471299474,1471299164][/DOUBLEPOST]Walker, when I do that I get the same problem I started with.. which is the random crashing when connecting to the Perphead server.

It doesn't give me any error, it just crashes and returns me to desktop with no reason.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471299965][/DOUBLEPOST]Already verified it, I'm really unable to find out what this is..
[DOUBLEPOST=1471373821][/DOUBLEPOST]I've found the fix to this problem!
If anyone else has the same problem as me, the following procedure might fix it.

Go to your Steam library > select Gmod > properties > set launch options > Then write : -dxlevel 90

That fixed the problem for me anyways!

Thanks to everyone that replied!

Status
Not open for further replies.