Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This situation has been solved, I believe that he understands what he did wrong.

Last edited:
Reaction score
About the 2.1. I believe it only looked as if I was mid air. I was stood on top of the barricade when I killed Lucius.
The 2.5 we had killed people + we had stolen the raider's gun, we had drugs inside also

Reaction score
We didn't know you had stolen guns nor had we asked about it, We weren't gonna enter. You had killed people in self defence.

Reaction score
If the police investigated they would have raided our property and stolen our drugs + guns and arrested/killed us if we fought back. I also killed a minging taxi driver (I believe he was a taxi driver) which I dont know if they would count as murder or self defence

Reaction score
How do you know they would raid? They didn't even have time to tell you what they were investigating

Reaction score
The police were going around with guns making sure there isn't flankers. They cuffed my friend and said he was lying so they could also raid for that.

Reaction score
@Tinky That's a huge lie, we were literally me and Lucius, we were the only cops at the place. We were only checking for flankers BEFORE we went to your door, to make sure we wasn't gonna get shot by the raiders. We had no Aknowledge of you killing any Taxi Driver at all, we responded to the shots fired that was literally all we responded to.

We had no Aknowledge of Murder, we had no intention to raid, we had no intention to move inside the apartment. We have no rights entering an apartment for just stolen guns like that.

Your friend was cuffed for OUR safety, because my Colleague Lucius, determined he was lying about not leaving the apartment, as he had seen him being outside.

@Daan McClaire Can explain a bit further of that.

Reaction score
Yeah I saw the person walk outside of the apartment. Which means he lied to me. Cuffed him for that. Then asked him the real story.

Status
Not open for further replies.