Some things that made me go inactive.

Reaction score
So yeah hey there, i have been going inactive for some times now, so yeah i just wanted you guys to know why i have been inactive here and there. I have had a really hard life since i was a kid 7-8 years old. My mom is an alcoholic and she has been that as long as i can remember. When i was around 7 she tried to take suicide for the first time as far as i know, and from there everything got even worse. But since the last year, Everything has been fucked up. We have been gotten involved with the police and some other shit. She almost hit my little brother, she was fighting with my bigger brother. so i have had a hard time with school and so on, so yeah. ((I know this is pretty random but i want you guys to know why im so inactive sometimes)) and there is alot more to write but, i dont want to say all of it. Thank you guys for reading this and yeah. Hope to see you soon :) -Sorry for the miss spelling and stuff ^^

Reaction score
I have some serious problems in my family aswell which only a selected amount of people know as it is some fucking serious shit. You life ain't easy aswell as I can see but stand tall whether what happened.
~Paul

Reaction score
I don't really know you that well, but I can see that you're going through a really rough time right now. Hope everything gets better, and stay strong in the meantime :)

Reaction score
Sorry to hear, Robin mate. Having alchoholic parents is a very sad thing, I have a friend who has moved into a new family because of his Mom.
Personally I have not seen my father since I was around 2yr, we got involved with the police too, and since then I haven't heard of him. He's a bit of known artist in my town so maybe hes alchoholic now.. Stay strong man.
-Thor