Sorry...

Reaction score
So um not many you may know but I have got some Relationship Issues atm and so you may find that my ego is pretty low and I may become a bit moody and a few people have already seen this.
Basically what has happend is that I liked this girl and she liked me and we "went out" and one day we are talking and flirting on Facebook Messenger and the next day she starts acting pretty weird and I knew that it was going to shit and so I asked her out on a "date" on Sunday to try and fix it because I know she started loosing interest in me. So I am just hoping it all goes well and ive been getting waves of Anxiety hitting off me which is normal because you know I love her and so I want it to go smooth. So you may see a little bit reduced activity on Perp (Not so much on the forums) But yea. Girls. Amazing but can be very hard to deal with. So sorry to those people who may have been affected by my moodiness and yea life sucks for me now but I have went through worse.

Basically im trying to do what this lovely picture is saying
Important-Relationship-Problems-and-How-to-Solve-Them-860x450.jpg

Reaction score
Girls are mysterious beings, I've been in a few situations when one day they want you next nothing, it's shit honestly it doesn't help your ego makes you think like wtf is wrong me and so on.
Dead her off, she's not worth it, i mean what's the poor in waiting ur time on some one who doesn't value it.
Go meet up with ur mates instead, ur still young go out and enjoy ur self, plenty of time for girls later.
If this is giving you anxiety as well I'd advise you to stop now, I suffer from it and it shite, having it build up can cause more damage to mental health.
Ur health is more important then hers, I hope you see sense pal.