Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute / Apology
Which staff member banned you:Lockwood

Your Steam Name: GamingPeach
Your In-game Name: David Peach
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83369436

Why were you banned: Broke 2.1 by starting police chase for a ticket, denied it in the admin.
Why should this appeal be considered: you can see from the demo that the player (don't know his name) he said to the admin he said several times stop, he said it once and that was during a situation with a driver that hit somebody, i kept the apology their as it was my fault that i didn't hear him say stop but at the same time it was a very confusing story. I also feel as if Lockwood took harsher action as he thought the speed enforcer said "stop" several times, this is why i am asking action to be taken, like the ban shortened, me un-banned or the ban is completely removed.

Additional Comment(s): As this was a lie in an admin sit, i'am also requesting the player is warned/banned for not telling the truth in a sit as he said "several times told to stop" which could of effect the admin decision, i was always told people who lie in admin sits in any fashion could get a 3 day ban. He also says he was behind me, i never saw him behind, nor did i see him behind me in the demo, also their were no sirens of any kind.
Evidence (If Applicable):

Status
Not open for further replies.