Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Collier
How long were you banned for: 1 week

Your Steam Name
: jeff
Your In-game Name: Nandato Slaughter
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83164687

Why were you banned/blacklisted:
2.3 - Used chairs to look through walls in Slums. Most certainly used in a raid.

Why should this appeal be considered: Hello, as of yesterday I got banned for 2.3. And as of a result, I got banned. I know this was against the rules but I still did it anyway. Hereby I want to apologize for my action. I know i shouldn't have done it but yet i still did. I know it was stupid of me to do but i thought it wouldn't be such a big deal. But ofcourse I was wrong. I am sorry for all the inconvenience i caused to other players. I know what i did was stupid and I'm sorry. Im sorry Collier for breaking the rules. It's pretty obvious it isn't my first rule breakage but i have no bad intentions to anyone of the community. Im simply here to enjoy my time, and these are somethings that happen now and then. But it happens more often to me because of my behavior. Once again im sorry for what i did and i hope you are able to remove or lower my ban.

Additional Comment(s): @Collier It's been a while since i've last been banned and i hope you understand, Once again sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.