SpaceShots' Final Goodbye

Reaction score
Hi guys. Not really a post I partcially wannna make but everything always has to come to an end.

Who I was while I was here:
My Ingame name was Bryon English with my OOC name being *SpaceShots*. I applied for Enforcer on 2 occasions, on my second run I just didn't feel like holding it anymore. My time as staff was the best and I couldn't believe I was accepted the very first time of applying.

Why I am leaving:
After now being in the community for 3 years, I have now just lost the interest in playing gmod as a whole at the moment. I feel like I am currently forced to come on the server to do the PLPD monthly requirements considering the fact I have lost the interest. I used to come on the server, have fun, rp, raid with mates. However now I feel all of that has just died and all I do now is join the server and leave within the 5 mins on being on it. Interest is the only reason why I'm leaving. Not leaving for any sort of 'conflict' between other users. The hobby that I have, that I've been doing for the past 10 years is starting getting my activity low and starting in 2 weeks time I am travelling the UK to do this, the hobby that I love doing. It's annoying as I love perp and my main hobby, but obviously my hobby comes first. The only reason why you don't 'see' me now is because of this. I am preparing for a whole year of competitions around the UK, so I am usually prepping my car taking up the majority of my time.

PLPD has been a massive joyride and loved every moment of it and even including criminal side of things. No other server would match how organised things could be around here.

Like usual, the honourable mensions shall be here:

@MrLewis - Both Bolli and Lewis come under the same reason here. Thanks for accepting me for my first enforcer application then my mod app, then accepting me again on my second enforcer application. Sorry Bollers for leaving the team. Keep doing what both of you are good at and keep developing the staff team even better.
@Bolli
@Draxen - You surprised me when you got Enforcer. Had nothing against you but you surpised me. You have a lot of potential and don't stop doing what you are doing. You're a good mod.
@Pusheen - Get active you fucking knob.
@TinySlayer - Funny guy, thanks for clipping the vid of me crashing. You have also a lot of potential and I like it. You have great characteristics.
@John Daymon - Thanks for giving me my own personal channel on TS for a whole week....
@All of the others. Good staff and never had nothing wrong with any of you.

Few Players:
@Dukeburger818 - Thanks for helping me on My Summer Car, I shall be awaiting in the TS for your help
@Daigestive - You're a fucking lad, funny as fuck and never had a problem with you. Good luck in the Plpd.
@Dom_ - Also had nothing wrong with you either, again good luck working in the plpd.
@The HitMan - I'm going to crash into your car.
@J - Don't arrest me please.
@Taylor - Keep the compilations coming out. Enjoy watching them.
@Stevo-A - Stick your Norwegian salami up your ass.
@Everyone - You're all good people. Need help? Ask people!. Everyone here is meant to help each other out in situations not to conflict with each other with some cringy beef. I never had a problem with the majority of any of you, and I hope that you liked me being apart of the staff team.
Bye. :(

Reaction score
Where am I???

In all seriousness, it' been a bumpy time, but I feel that over that time we have became friends. I honestly wish you the best with everything and hope that one day you might come back (if I'm still here )

Reaction score
RIP, Will always remember
611E60A8D219F8F5E6B1D2D750FEC9A061A7D576

Reaction score
We lost a great person in this community again, shame to see you go .... I hope you come back in the future time.
Good Luck in your life

Reaction score
Bye spaceshuttle, even though you kept crashing all the time (hence the nickname) we had some good fun at PUBG and PERP

Reaction score
Despite the fact I'm a squeaky little shit, you would base with me, raid with me and just hang around with me in general. Thanks for the shit you did with me and good luck with the future mate.

Reaction score
Bruh, you took me on my first ever raid even tho all I took was a Double Barrelled shotgun with no spare ammo last year.

You will be missed. :(

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Keep in touch lad, Best of luck with your hobby. Never forget when I carried you to gn1. Silver at heart.

Deleted member 4084

introduces spacecocks to server
doesnt get tag
loves life

brooo you're a top notch lad just ignore this short cringe because im lovey dovey bro
adios

i wont remove you off steam again it was a mistake bro