Spotify on the radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Hear spotify playlist on the radio

Short explanation (in notes):
- So yeah basicly we already have the radio so i thought about if its able to make it play spotify playlist if you copy their Playlist URI in spotify
-So when you have your radio out you can press E on the radio to choose between playlist or normal radio and afterwards shift songs or radio channels with Q as usual.
- basicly thats it dont think it can be explained any simpler i think i sounds very simpler but since im not a coder i wouldn't know ;)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
You know i mean i only use specific radio or top hits and i dont wanna listen until there is a song i like, so why not let you choose yourself when you are in your car or with your buddies.
Well i can tell you to like the idea so please give some feedback ;)

Optional additions:
-Nothing else maybe ill have something in mind and ill edit the topic
-
-

Sov

Reaction score
Mikkelhost;n38958 said:
Topic: Hear spotify playlist on the radio

Short explanation (in notes):
- So yeah basicly we already have the radio so i thought about if its able to make it play spotify playlist if you copy their Playlist URI in spotify
-So when you have your radio out you can press E on the radio to choose between playlist or normal radio and afterwards shift songs or radio channels with Q as usual.
- basicly thats it dont think it can be explained any simpler i think i sounds very simpler but since im not a coder i wouldn't know ;)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
You know i mean i only use specific radio or top hits and i dont wanna listen until there is a song i like, so why not let you choose yourself when you are in your car or with your buddies.
Well i can tell you to like the idea so please give some feedback ;)

Optional additions:
-Nothing else maybe ill have something in mind and ill edit the topic
-
-

Yeah, like I just told you in-game, I like the idea. There are so many songs that I would love to blast out of my radio just to add that nice feel to it when sitting at home or cruising around. +1

Reaction score
Not that I really know what I'm talking about but I am fairly sure that it is a little bit harder than just making it happen however if it is possible and not too excessive this is a great idea.

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
Not that I really know what I'm talking about but I am fairly sure that it is a little bit harder than just making it happen however if it is possible and not too excessive this is a great idea.
Well yeah as i said i don't know how hard this could be i mean i don't really know anything about coding but it could be very easy or damn hard :)

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
Yeah but best of luck anyways man

Reaction score
Denied:

8954151b8b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.