Personal Radio

Reaction score
What if your listening to the Radio in your car but nothing good is on or there is just adverts!

I think there should be a Personal radio station just for your own car where you place song you like in a file and they are played as a playlist in your car!

You should still be able to switch radios but this could be a very own radio station

Hope this made sense!

User0

I agree that it would nice to have a station where we can switch to (like an old rap etc.). Or perhaps a custom radio that uses YouTube links. I'm not sure about the whole putting a file thing would work. I know one server had a radio that used YouTube links so you can listen to anything on YouTube. (Except this can be annoying if they use troll songs loudly)

For future use please use the template here
And then the search function because I remember seeing a thread like this, but it may have been denied.
Search function can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for a really long time and i would actaully enjoy having this on the server. Just be sure to use the right template or this will get denied either way.

Template:

Topic:

Short explanation (in notes):

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Optional additions:

Reaction score
I have a feeling that this may have already been suggested I could be wrong.

Well I do miss a few songs on the radio stations including ACDC but I can picture a killing over Justin Bieber. Or what happened in my gunstore when hive had that ten year old DJ lets just say the radio did not survive.

You have my support.

Reaction score
+Support
I just wanted to do a post about this.

But I'm not retarded, so I searched before I posted.