Stamina Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/stamina-balance.35530/

Main Idea: Balance the stamina between civilians and cops

Full description of the idea: Balancing the stamina between civs and cops will balance both sides rn it's unfair for civs, as cops get to catch them everytime they flee on foot with their bonus stamina or whatever

Why should it be added: Currently cops have 10%-15% more stamina than civs and it makes it impossible to evade cops on foot they're faster than civs, there should be a chance for civs to evade cops on foot and not to get caught everytime someone tries to evade on foot.

EDIT: Let's not forget the fact that cops get moderately armoured and run 10% faster which doesn't make any sense and unfair

Pros:

Balance between cops and civs
A chance to escape cops on foot
Less people complaining about plpd
More realistic? (As cops don't turn supermans when they go on duty)

Cons:

PLPD complaints

Last edited:
Reaction score
I loose a lot of suspects already as it is. From being exhausted dealing with someone or something else. I don't really like the idea of making it even worse.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It's not even realistic people already complaint about the tfu movement with armour and cops get moderately armoured and still can run 10% faster than civilians lmao what kind of john wick shit is that?, can you guys put more details when you disagree because i feel like it's kinda unfair civs has no armour and can only run like 5 secs and get exhausted and you gotta wait 2 minutes to get rested.

I'm not saying remove the 10% stamina cops get just give civs the 10% stamina the cops are getting.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/stamina-balance.35530/

Main Idea: Balance the stamina between civilians and cops

Full description of the idea: Balancing the stamina between civs and cops will balance both sides rn it's unfair for civs, as cops get to catch them everytime they flee on foot with their bonus stamina or whatever

Why should it be added: Currently cops have 10%-15% more stamina than civs and it makes it impossible to evade cops on foot they're faster than civs, there should be a chance for civs to evade cops on foot and not to get caught everytime someone tries to evade on foot.

Pros:

Balance between cops and civs
A chance to escape cops on foot
Less people complaining about plpd
More realistic? (As cops don't turn supermans when they go on duty)

Cons:

PLPD complaints
I agree as I no longer have rating perms

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
How's that worst? it's clearly unfair for civs you just want something to be easy job for you when it's unfair for other people

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Still unfair when they get moderately armoured?, they legit get armour and run 10% faster which doesn't make any sense

Reaction score
People already already ignoring gun points and running away so by adding this if a cop wants to restroin someone and the person starts to run he will never catch him? Cops will basically never catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.